Thursday, January 08, 2009

Marriage 101, Lecture 22: Undergarments

Me: How come there are only three pairs of boxers in the laundry? [I do laundry once a week.]

SH: Because I only took three showers this week.

Me: You don't put on clean underwear every day?

SH: Why bother if I'm not showering?

Me: That's gross.

Photobucket
SH likes these underwear (of mine), but they are getting old. I got them at TJ Maxx and tore the label out a long time ago, so don't know where to get new ones. Going to the google to look under "hot bottoms" does not yield the results I seek, unfortunately.

Photobucket
These are the fluffy socks SH gave me for Christmas that go with the Hot Bottoms underwear.

Photobucket
I got SH his own fluffy socks so he would quit wearing mine.

4 comments:

MeanMommyDoc said...

Consider googling "hot bottoms underwear." That gave me a couple of results from the same company, but slightly different styles.

Becky said...

Wayne & I have had that conversation more times than I care to think. He suggests that maybe it's a computer guy thing.

White-Chocolate said...

Not a computer guy thing....my 'professional computer hubby' showers AND wears clean undies every day!!!

John0 Juanderlust said...

You sometimes worry me, just a bit.
That's the beauty of boxers, you can go a long time with one pair, and, unless you are naturally very filthy, no one's any the wiser.