The dilemma: whether to apply for a part-time professional position at the small college five minutes from our house.
Reasons not to apply:
1. Writing a cover letter is a pain in the neck.
2. I might get the job.
3. And if I get the job, I will have to work.
4. If I work, I will have to wear Decent Clothes. Of which I have none. As my old work clothes are out of style. Not to mention way too tight. (Marriage has been berry, berry good to me.)
5. If I work, I will have to take a shower every day.
6. If I work, when I'm at home I will do nothing but clean and cook as opposed to now when that takes only 10% of my free time, the rest being devoted to going to the gym, watching "What Not To Wear," and lots and lots of telling people how they are WRONG on the internet.
Reasons to apply: