Saturday, January 03, 2009

Return of CF, part 2

Photobucket
Rabbit tracks in the snow. Evil little buggers.

Photobucket
This is the lamp by my bed.

Photobucket
This is the lamp by SH's side. Which lamp orientation looks better? SH wants everything squared to the wall. I think he's wrong.

Unfortunately, when we put the question to Lindley, my decorator friend, she said, "The answer is written in the book about God that SH is reading. Just kidding... however, I would go with the "straight is the gate" philosophy! Sorry Girlfriend. If you'd like, you can send some more photos and I can find some things that YOU are right about to even things out. Remember, mine is ONLY an opinion. A perfect and correct one I might add, but never-the-less...an opinion!!!!!"


Photobucket
What is the sad story behind the loss of these brown undies at the airport?

Photobucket
Just pretty.

3 comments:

John0 Juanderlust said...

Is the lamp question a trick? I see no discernible better or worse. Do both lamps work?
Best keep my undie theories and questions to myself.

class-factotum said...

John, the lamps both work. SH wants everything to be squared and symmetrical. I happen not to like fussy orderedness.

AndiMAC said...

I like your side better.