Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy cat ladies

Dear cat lady,

I know you love cats and I commend you. I commend you for having five cats and for fostering even more. I commend you for devoting your life to cats and for putting up with that gagging litter box smell and cat hair all over the place and cat-themed art and cat toys. It takes a special person and I mean that. I love cats, too, but not to the same extent you do.

But when I asked if the cats had been fed today, it wasn't because I was worried they might get hungry on the way back to my house. When you said they had, I thought, Oh well. You're the expert. I guess I don't need to worry. It's been years since I've had to carry a cat in the back seat of my car. You must know better.

Ha.

Cat lady.

What were you thinking?

Did it occur to you that two stressed out cats plus full stomachs plus 15 degrees outside plus one hour in the car was not a good idea?

Yeah.

Cat poop.

The new car air freshener.

Thanks.

4 comments:

MrScribbler said...

Errrrrmmmm...I have two words for you, dear C-F: cat carrier. They have those nice cardboard ones you can throw away if they get messed up, and you can always stick an otherwise-defunct towel in them for the kitty to lie (and do whatever else) on....

class-factotum said...

Mr S

I did use a cat carrier!

Anonymous said...

Contragulations! Are your kitties siblings? Ours are it's wonderful....we have a brother & sister....White-Chocolate

class-factotum said...

WC, I am not sure, but I think they might be.