1. Make bean soup. SH, eater of tripe, tendon and connective tissue, will not eat beans because they have a "funny texture." He also does not like anything with that "orange" flavor, like winter squash or sweet potatoes.
2. Go to the Lands' End outlet and come this ][ close to buying a pair of hot pink velvet jeans for $5 before remembering that 1) I am 45 years old and 2) don't have any occasions to wear hot pink velvet jeans. Plus, they were a little tight and not in a good way.
3. Wonder what's up with this little tab on the toilet seat in the women's room at Sendik's. It's probably supposed to be for lifting the seat and not getting pee on your hands, but if someone pees on the seat, wouldn't the pee hit the tab, too?
4. Watch a movie he's already seen: Mississippi Masala. I liked it, but Denzel was just meh in it. He has definitely improved with age. I didn't care for Mina at all -- she was kinda dull. Hey -- what's up with Denzel never having a black love interest in his movies? Do producers think I won't want to see the movie if he is hot for Angela Bassett instead of Eva Mendes? Back to Miss Masala -- the story about the dad and his expulsion from Uganda was far more interesting and they should have focused on that.
5. Chew pink bubble gum until my jaws hurt.