Sunday, March 29, 2009

Marriage 101, Lecture 243: Being sick

SH: How can you be sick? You work out! You eat produce!

Me: So? I was on an airplane this week. I was probably around sick people.

SH: But you eat produce.

Me: Being a morally superior person does not keep one from getting sick. Shocking, I know.

Photobucket
SH and I went to Morocco in 2006 to see Steve and Megan. We visited the tannery in Fez.

Later that night

SH: Hey. This is your pillow. You have mine.

Me: Sorry. I must have gotten them mixed up somehow. We can switch.

SH: No! There's snot all over it. I don't want it now. I don't want to get sick.

Me: There is not snot all over it! I am not leaking all over everything.

SH: Well, you're breathing on it.

Me: Oh for crying out loud. We've been touching the same door handles and breathing the same air. You've had about three hours of sleep this week. If you're going to get sick, you're going to get sick.

Photobucket
A water seller in Fez.

No comments: