Friday, April 17, 2009

Fish for Friday

Bored. Looking through my photo album. Lots of fish. I don't know why. PS I don't know why blogger cuts off the right-hand side of my photos.

Photobucket
I think this is the fried sardine we had at a restaurant in Cooper Young in Memphis.

Photobucket
I made this plate for SH for his birthday a few years ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Half a fish, anyhow.

Eels
Eels at the Vietnamese grocery store.

Photobucket
Of course they have a fish fry. This is Wisconsin.

Photobucket
Fishing nets in Morocco.

Photobucket
The fish market/restaurant in Essouira where we got way overcharged so went back the next day to complain and they actually gave us a free meal.

Photobucket
Moroccan fisherman.

Photobucket
Minneapolis.

Fish chairs shiloh
The catfish restaurant near Shiloh.

No comments: