Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy Thursday photos

I have been working, so don't have anything interesting to say. I am taking the lazy way out and posting photos from our 2006 trip to Spain and Morocco.

Photobucket
Some boys herding sheep in Fez.

Photobucket
Old-school waiter in a village in the mountains. I would tell you the name of the village but I don't remember and of course I can't go to my journalspace.com archives to look because JOURNALSPACE LOST FOUR YEARS OF BLOGGING.

Photobucket
Women in the same village.

Photobucket
Downtown Madrid with post-it reminders to buy bread.

Photobucket
Selling sweet potatoes and I think chestnuts in Madrid.

Photobucket
Anyone who has been to Madrid has seen the Tio Pepe sign.

Photobucket
Painter in the Plaza Mayor.

2 comments:

LPC said...

Except that those boys aren't herding sheep, they are actually pretending to herd sheep while they bite eachother's noses. Typical boy activity.

accordionsandlace said...

Somehow that photo of the waiter makes me miss Morocco a whole lot.