Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Marriage 101, Lecture 2: My hottie

I have to post this. SH is entering a singing contest at some engineer conference he will attend next month. I think he's a shoo-in for first place. My concern is that once he becomes a famous singer, he'll start doing heroin* and will ditch me for a trophy wife. But trophy wives usually can't cook and that's where I win.**



* We watched "Ray" last night.

** Plus one alimony payment is enough. And I would fight over the cats, just to make a point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the video! Yes, your SH has a great voice and is cute, too! You have yourself a "keeper" for sure! Best wishes in the singing contest! (Benita from Memphis)

class-factotum said...

Thanks, Benita! I think he sounds great! (And isn't he just as cute as can be?)