Saturday, June 06, 2009

Marriage 101, Lecture 559: Bed linens

SH: Where's the other flowered pillowcase?

Me: We don't have one.

Photobucket

SH: Yes we do.

Me: No, we don't. These sheets are missing a pillowcase. I've been using the white pillowcase since I changed from the flannel sheets.*

SH: Nuh-uh.

Me: Yes I have, but I've been giving you the flowered one so you won't complain. You only noticed now because I finally gave you the white one.

SH: We have another flowered one.

Me: Fine. You look for it. I don't care that much.

* Over a month ago when I mistakenly thought "summer" had arrived.

1 comment:

watson said...

You have great page.
Recently i found Supremelinens.com.


This site offers a vast selection of quality Luxury Towels, Cotton Towels, Beach Towels, Bet Linens, Luxury Designer Bedding.