Saturday, September 19, 2009

Marriage 101, Lecture 1: One down, 49 to go

I still wear my wedding dress. Well, when it's warm enough to wear something sleeveless. Which is rare.

A year ago today, SH and I married. It was about darn time as far as my grandmother was concerned. She used to write me letters and tell me about so and so down the street who had married late but had married a widower who needed help raising his small children and I had considered that path? She was very tall.

I would give you a link to my wedding post, but journalspace, four years, blah blah blah. Someday, I will give you the full, uncensored version of the Wedding Drama, but it's not safe yet.

SH's stepdaughter M being forced to wash the kitchen floor, probably by her mean step-step-mother.


The traditional post-wedding karaoke with SH, Dr J, my mom and my brother.

4 comments:

LPC said...

Happy Anniversary. Nice legs lady.

Bohemiandoc said...

Happy anniversary, you two! We love you both, and wish you many many more... and many years of belly-button touching.

class-factotum said...

Thank you, L and Doc. This has been a good year with my sweet husband who is very gracious about being my straight man. :)

LPC said...

Good for him.