Friday, October 23, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 211: The Gift of the Magi


SH: I wish you liked to go out late with me.

Me: You have those coupons.*

SH: I know, but you don't want to go and I don't want to ask. I feel bad.


Me: I don't feel bad about making you go to salsa lessons.**

SH: Yeah, I'm still trying to get out of those.



* For Christmas last year, I gave SH four coupons for my going out with him whenever, wherever, until as late as he wanted.

** For Christmas last year, he promised he would take salsa classes with me.

4 comments:

LPC said...

aha! do we see you? how fun.

LPC said...

Oh, and if that's you, I always suspected you were a babe.

Melissa said...

He'd better use those coupons before they expire! LOL

class-factotum said...

LPC, you are sweet. Thank you.

Melissa, I've been telling him that.