Friday, October 02, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 324b: It's not a tumah*

Random photos of San Francisco that have nothing to do with this post.

I dropped SH off at Dr B's, then picked him up after my gym class. He was very brave.

SH: I only squealed a few times.

Me: Good for you!

SH: They had to stick me about ten times, so after the fourth, I started getting a little pale. The doctor kept asking, "Does this hurt?" and I would say, "Yes!"



Me: You are so brave.

SH: The nurse said it would just feel like a bee sting.

Me: I guess she doesn't know you scream like a little girl when you are around bees or mud daubers.

SH: I told her ten bee stings was very different from one.



* It turned out to be a cyst, not a lipoma. "You mean I could have lanced it?" I asked. "Rats." Yes, at one time I wanted to be a doctah.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

"I guess she doesn't know you scream like a little girl when you are around bees or mud daubers."

Oh, that made me laugh! Reminds me of the time when DH and I were in a place that had big lizards all over. We were waiting for the designated time for the shuttle bus to leave when a lizard fell off the roof of a building we were standing by. DH threw his hands up in the air, exclaimed "OMG!" and ran into some bushes.

My hero. (I have to say, after 12 years I'll still keep him.) :)