Sunday, October 04, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 367: The Good Wheels. Or Rims. Whatever.

SH: I can't believe that pothole did that much damage. The place I bought the wheels doesn't have any more of this model and the closest place to get it repaired is in Chicago, right next to the customer site I was visiting on Thursday.

Me: That's too bad.

The damaged wheel. Snow tires are going on today.

SH: This is terrible!

Me: Uh-huh.

SH: It's all your fault.

Me: Me? Why?

SH: Because if you had offered [something to entice me into staying home Thursday night instead of going out to the bar to sing], then I wouldn't have gone out and I wouldn't have hit that pothole.

Me: You could have asked.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Potholes are nasty! I've totally knocked my wheels out of alignment from hitting one. Such a pain.

Good luck to SH on getting it fixed.