Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blast from the past


Source: http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=27538524&postID=8120480774828807966

In which I post from my archives that journalspace lost last December. Four years of blogging. Lost. But I Am Not Bitter. I am not even upset that journalspace did not refund the $60 subscription I had just paid. Really.*

Their second crime was pooping on the floor in the bathroom right next to their regular pooping place (a towel on the floor – is that gross or what?), a classic sign of poodle rebellion if I have ever seen one and believe me, I have seen many.

* I'm lying. I'm ticked.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

OK, so I have to ask -- when are you going to write a book? (Although your blogging archives would constitute at least a couple.)

Seriously, you are hilariously funny! I wish I could write like that.

Jan said...

Holy sh!t! I would be too.

Off to read about the Great Poodle Rebellion...

class-factotum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
class-factotum said...

Melissa, I have to wait until a certain event (or events) comes to pass. At least, if I want to use the good stuff. Actually, I am OK with using the good stuff now but I have to be sure that SH is OK with it. He claims he is but he is the one who would bear the repercussions. It's all upside as far as I am concerned. :)

Thank you. You made my day.

Anonymous said...

Man, here I was hoping to see the 'Poodle with a Mohawk' cartoon, which you had posted long, long ago--in a blog far, far away...White Chocolate

Anonymous said...

Rob had the Poodle with a Mohawk poster in his apartment. I must have liked it. I married him.

Lenore