Sunday, November 22, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 35: Save Big Money at Menard's

Me: You bought another candle*! Just to tick me off!

SH: Yes! And guess how much I paid for it!


Me: It better be less than fifty cents.

SH: NINETEEN CENTS after the rebate. HA! The candle is worth more than nineteen cents and so is annoying you.

* We are ready for three hurricane seasons. Oh. Wait. We live in MILWAUKEE. Where we DON'T HAVE HURRICANES. But I would have to crawl through broken glass to get to the TRUNK TO GET TO THE FLASHLIGHT if we didn't have candles.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I was wondering when you would reference that catchy jingle. It gets stuck in my head a lot when I visit your blog.

class-factotum said...

Lindy, it is the theme song to our marriage.

TheHRD said...

You can't beat being prepared....