Friday, November 06, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 982: Let go of the little things

Guess which setup of the Reese's peanut butter cups* is my way and which way is SH's. BTW, SH does not like PB cups. He does not like peanut butter. He does not mix nuts and chocolate. SH has many food rules.





* Leftovers from Halloween. We had hardly any trick or treaters. We even got good candy. Well, some good candy. I got mostly candy I wouldn't want to eat so I wouldn't spend the three weeks before Halloween running down to the basement to tear a little hole in the bags to get just.one.piece. You know how THAT goes.

We got a whole bunch of just adorable little kids in skunk and pirate and princess costumes from 6:30 to 6:50 and then nothing, which left us with a huge bowl of kit kats, peanut butter cups, sweet tarts, bubble gum, and tootsie rolls. I picked out the PB cups and took the rest to church.

No comments: