Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In the locker room at the Y

You have

1. A tanning booth tan
2. Black lace thong panties
3. A huge tramp stamp

And yet you are too modest to take off your bra in front of me and must go through the French "Change out of the clothes and into the bikini under the towel" routine?*

Honey. Please.

As if I have never seen breasts before.

As if you have never shown them before.


* OK, really, the "Put the sports bra on first and then remove the black lace bra" routine.

5 comments:

Bill Hansen said...

What, no photos on this post? =P

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

I don't know; I hate changing in front of anyone. But I don't have a tramp stamp, so maybe it's okay?

class-factotum said...

Maureen, does that mean you have the tan and the panties? :)

Tam said...

CF,

I change my clothes in a bathroom stall at the gym. Is that so bad?

class-factotum said...

Tam, nope, it's fine. It's just when you have obvious exhibitionist tendencies (tramp stamp, black lacy thong) that the modesty of not showing your breasts seems silly.