Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Marriage 201, Lecture 120: Liberal vs Conservative

Me: So I heard Laverne crying and I thought she wanted to be let in, but when I went outside to check, it was because she had killed a mouse and wanted to show me! I am so proud of her! She was on her leash and still caught a mouse. She is such a good hunter.

SH: She's a killer! She wasn't even hungry! We need to teach her to be compassionate!

Laverne and her trophy.

Before you cat lovers start flaming my husband about the nature of cats, he was teasing.

3 comments:

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Maybe she didn't kill it; maybe it died of a heart attack?? and then she mouthed it; yeah, that's it!

Laura(southernxyl) said...

No mice around here, but lizards definitely aren't safe. We used to laugh at the hysterical panics they go into, flying out of our path as we walk down the sidewalk, but now we know why. Evidently they taste good b/c Molly leaves nothing behind.

Jan said...

A compassionate cat??

Okay.