Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chats du jour: Bacon

SH: Are you going to move?

Me: What?

Please note that this is an old photo and I have graduated from instant coffee to snob coffee. The white stuff is splenda.

SH: Shirley wants to sit by you.

Me: She can sit here.

SH: There's not room.

Me: She can squeeze in.

SH: Why don't you turn the basket [where I keep bills, my calendar, my address book, etc] the other way so she can fit?

Me: It is not my job to rearrange my life to accommodate the cat.

3 comments:

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Okay, am I the only one who thinks it's adorable that a guy wants you to move to make the cat happy???
Come on, give him some xyz...(or whatever youcall it). I know, I'm sure you did!

Class factotum said...

Maureen, my mom used to ask her mom for some wxyz when she was a little girl. She thought she was spelling "candy."

Melissa said...

CF, I read your comment here and laughed so hard I forgot what I was going to say. :D