Yes, that bumpy yellow stuff on the upper left is tripe, aka cow stomach, aka menudo, tripas, mondongo, and guatitas. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Foods SH will not eat. Note that I love all these foods.
1. Anything with That Orange Flavor, like sweet potatoes or winter squash
2. Anything with That Almost Orange Flavor, like chard or beets
3. Anything with That Mushy Texture, like pinto beans or navy beans or red beans or cranberry beans. Black beans are OK as long as they are cooked with enough fat, such as the ham bone that Bonnie and Gary gave us last year at Christmas. Oh man did that make great soup.
4. Anything ending in "erry," such as blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, or cherry
5. Anything with That Sticky Texture, like peanut butter, although peanut butter is OK in dipping sauce for spring rolls or in West African Peanut Butter Stew
6. Bananas, unless they are in banana bread
Foods SH will eat and that are Not My Favorite:
1. Tendons, tripe, marrow, any fat I cut off my meat, and probably roadkill.