Saturday, January 30, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 329: You're not doing it right #21

SH: What are you doing?

Me: What do you mean? I'm scooping the litter box.

Oh like you wanted to see a photo of the cat box? Morocco, again.

SH: But that's not the right way to do it!

Me: What? How on earth can there be a right or a wrong way to scoop poop?

SH: That's not how I do it!

Me: So?

SH: You're doing it wrong!

Me: First, just because it's not your way does not mean it's wrong. Second, do you want to be in charge of cleaning the box? Then shut up.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

If it were me, I'd let him show me his technique, and then the next time "because I'm not sure I understand," I'd let him clean the litter box again. After all, he's right, yes? ;)

Laura(southernxyl) said...

How many times, in the course of human history, has that conversation been had?

My husband came within an ace of being the sole dish washer for that very reason.