Monday, January 18, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 563: Loaves and fishes

SH: The rest of the pretzel rolls are for me, right?

Me: What do you mean?

Another lovely shot of Rome taken by Pat's son, David.

SH: You had part of one this morning.

Me: So? There were four to start and two of us. Do the math, Mr Phi Beta Kappa.

SH: But you didn't have a roll with your brat last night and you aren't having a brat for lunch.

Me: I like pretzel rolls.

SH: But they're for the brats!

Me: They're for us.

SH: What am I supposed to eat with my brats?

Me: I dunno. You're smarter than I am. You figure it out.

1 comment:

Sayya26 said...

hahaha...the conversations you guys have are priceless- but you're husband slightly paranoid about somethings....i can totally sympathize- drives my husband nuts sometimes...