Thursday, February 04, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 561: Big Love, big deal

Me: Oh no!

SH: What?

Me: I didn't time my holds right at the library and I got Disc 3 of Big Love before I got Disc 2.

SH: So?

Me: I haven't seen Disc 2 yet.

SH: So?

Me: I can't watch Disc 3 until I watch Disc 2!

SH: Why not?

Me: Because they're IN ORDER!

SH: So. Just watch them out of order. Big deal.


Me: They're IN ORDER! I can't watch them out of order!

SH: I don't know why this is such a big deal. I'd watch Law and Order or Northern Exposure out of order.

1 comment:

Sayya26 said...

Oops- i originally said i agreed with SH- i meant I agreed with YOU. i MUST watch any form of a continuous plot in order or else i go crazy...Law and Order doesn't count because the plot is different from episode to episode- u could miss 5 episodes and not miss anything at all...