Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 341: You are not the boss of me

SH: Why don't you wait to do the laundry until we get back? I already told you that's the best way.* You should do it my way.

Me: [traditional gesture of disagreement]

SH: You don't like it when I try to micromanage how you run the house. Why not?

Me: Go away.




* SH thinks that because we will be gone for a few days that I should skip washing the sheets, which I usually do on Thursday, and just wait until next week, but I don't like how the sheets get stretched out after a week.

2 comments:

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

You can come change my sheets. Please??

Class factotum said...

Maureen, I've always thought I would make a killer cleaning lady. If you cheat and don't declare the money on your taxes, you can do pretty well with it.

I'll change your sheets if you'll watch my cats. I hate feeling like my nice neighbor is always doing me a favor that I can't reciprocate.