Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 409: I love him because he's so sophisticated

SH: I think someone might be poaching our internet. I'm going to change the password.

Me: Whatever.

SH: You know what it was before, right?

Me: Butthead.

SH: Yeah. Can you guess what I'm going to change it to?

Me: Oh for pete's sake. You are not.

SH: It's the perfect password.


PS Yes, I know I am giving out password information online, but I am assuming that my readers who know where I live are not going to bother to sit in my driveway just to poach my internet after guessing what SH is changing it to.

2 comments:

Richard in NY said...

Tell him to turn on MAC address filtering while he's at it. Then he really won't have to worry.

Maureen@IslandRoar said...

Oh, you guys always crack me up!