Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 332: Non-erotic zone

Me: Stop it!

SH: What? I'm not touching it [my belly button].

Me: For every time you do [try to get to my belly button], I am adding a day to the date you are allowed to touch it.* You're up to 49 years, eight months and 13 days now.

SH: You can't change the bellybutton rules!

Me: Yes I can. My body, my choice.

SH: Does that mean you're pro-choice?

Me: When it comes to my bellybutton, yes.


Later:

SH: By the time 50 years comes up, you're going to have forgotten about those [penalty] days.



* I told SH he could put his finger in my belly button on our 50th anniversary.

2 comments:

LPC said...

Oh I hate it if anyone wants to mess with my bellybutton.

Class factotum said...

Ha! I knew I wasn't the only one.