Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 482: He only likes Serious Drama

SH: This [Good Hair] looks like a good movie [as we are watching previews].

Me: Yes. It is.

SH: Would you get it so we can watch it?

Me: I had it last week. I asked you if you wanted to watch it with me. You said no!

SH: Oh. But it looks good.

Me: I know! I even asked you once I had started it if you were sure because I thought you might like it!

SH: Really? Well, would you get it again?

[Next preview, for "I Can Do Bad All By Myself"]

Me: You probably don't want to watch that with me. It's chick flicky.

SH: I don't know. It looks like it might be good.

Me: I didn't think you would be interested in a Tyler Perry movie.

SH: But this looks good. I might want to see it.

Me: I asked you before and you said no!

SH: But it looks good.

Me: OK.

No comments: