I know I am a What Not To Wear Before, even on the best of days, but there are certain fashion mistakes that are obvious to anyone who spends time in an airport.
1. If it's cold enough for socks, it's too cold for Tevas.
2. If it's formal enough for a blazer, it's too formal for Tevas. Tevas are not the basic black of the shoe world. They do not go with everything, contrary to what you, middle aged businessman with the little gray ponytail flopping on your balding head, have been told. They do not make you look hip. Neither does the hair.
3. Some women have the thighs to wear a miniskirt. Some do not. That is all on that subject.
4. It costs $25 to check a bag and you get one carryon. You're really going to bring your pillow from home? (Not fashion, but notable.)
5. The Sikh with the pink turban and pink shirt should really get together with the cute blonde Mennonite young woman in the pink dress. Diversity yet harmony.