Sunday, June 27, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 924: Oscar and Felix

1. SH has not changed since we started dating. I knew what I was getting into. I mean, he vacuumed the pollen off the sunflowers. (That was back when he bought me flowers. Of course, now he supports me completely so I can have a life of lazy luxury - spas, diamonds, housekeeper, cook, gardener and lunch with the ladies, so I am doing OK.)

2. It could be worse. He could be a slob.

SH vacuums the coffee grounds out of the coffee machine. He claims that I am sloppy when I empty the used grounds. He is wrong, of course, but it is a small thing to let him think he is superior in this aspect of our relationship. Plus, I get a super-clean coffee maker.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Nice! Mr Super Tidy. I know your Mum reads this and all, but do we get to hear about sex with the Engineer? Just curious.
While you spit your coffee over that, I will add that I couldnt handle the perfectionistic shopping.I cant even go with my hubby. He wants to dawdle along holding my hand. OMG, I just want it OVER WITH!!!

Class factotum said...

Michaela! This is a G-rated blog! :)