Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dear customer service

Dear AAA aka the American Automobile Association,

When my car wouldn't start and you sent a regular truck instead of a tow truck, I wrote to you about it on your website. It took you a week to give me an autoreply.

Within a few days of my post about the problem here, though, one of your customer service reps left a comment on my blog urging me to contact him about the problem. So I sent him a copy of the same letter I sent via your website.

That was over two weeks ago.

I have yet to hear boo from you.

I am even more upset now than I was when you messed everything up in the first place. My husband has paid more than $100 a year for the membership for the past five years.

Yet you 1. can't send a tow truck when required and 2. can't even answer my email.

Don't ask me to email you or comment on my blog if you are not going to address my problem. It's better if you ignore me from the beginning.

Sincerely,

CF, who might be mollified with five years of free membership but maybe not even that because we don't want to belong to a service that doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I'd rather have a refund for the past five years with the price of the service call deducted from the refund.

No comments: