Thursday, August 26, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 453: Ms. Class Factotum-Honey-Factotum


Me: I want to change my name back.

SH: What?

Me: I didn't think it would be this hard to change my last name, but I want to go back.

SH: You should have thought of that before we got married.

Me: I didn't know it would be like this.

SH: You can't go back!

Me: Yes I can.

SH: But you're rejecting me if you do that.

Me: Nope. Not rejecting you. Just going back to my name.

SH: You already use your old name socially and on your credit card.

Me: Not the same.

SH: You want to change your driver's license?

Me: Yes.

SH: That would bother me.

Me: Well, I can't do it now because I made the mistake of ordering embossed stationery with my new initials. But maybe when I run out of it.

2 comments:

Sayya26 said...

haha...i kept my last name :)

Leigh said...

Oh this one is funny!