Thursday, September 09, 2010

Marriage 201, Lecture 307: Second best

SH had to settle for another form of satisfaction with his dream t-shirt. Note also that he is holding "Concerned!" ant killer. For humane ant-killing.

SH: You were mean to me last night [when I did not want to wait for him to finish his Munich project to go to sleep, as SH's "just a few minutes" = "an hour and a half" in CF time].

Me: I was getting a headache! And I was tired.*

SH: Then you should let me stick my finger in your bellybutton to make up for it.

Me: OK, but only over the nightgown.

SH: No. That's not the same. It wouldn't be right.


* Although not as tired as SH, who worked until 9:30 a.m. yesterday finishing the training presentation and exercise for the German guys.

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

You make me laugh. Thank you.

Bobby

Heather said...

Seriously "Humane ant killing"! Never heard of such a thing!

kellykins214 said...

Fijufic means crazy in serbian. Consider yourself warned!