Saturday, October 02, 2010

Marriage 301, Lecture 534: It's my fault #410


SH: It's all your fault.

Me: What?

SH: That I forgot to put on deodorant.

Me: Why is it my fault?

SH: Because you made me leave the bathroom before I put it on.

Me: But you took it out with you.

SH: Yeah, but then I forgot to put it on.

Me: That's not my fault.

SH: Yes it is. You interrupted my routine.

Me: You mean you wipe down the counter and the sink with toilet paper [so that's why I find little bits of TP sticking to the sink] before you put on your deodorant?

SH: Yes.

Me: But why don't you put on the deodorant first so it can be drying while you do the other things?

SH: I don't care about that.

Me: You don't care if your deodorant is still wet when you put on your shirt?

SH: No.

Me: That's gross.

2 comments:

mun said...

i LOVE your blog! have added it to my blogroll and will read it every time i need a laugh :D

Class factotum said...

Thanks, Mun!