Friday, November 05, 2010

Marriage 301, Lecture 504: Just say you like it


Me: Do you like this dress?

SH: The neck is too high. It would look better cut a little lower.

Me: But then I would get cold.

SH: And the sleeves are kind of weird. They look like bell bottom pants.

Me: So?

SH: The fabric is wrinkled. Is it supposed to be like that?

Me: Yes. That's why it would make a good airplane dress.

SH: I'm not sure.

Me: Do you like it or not?

SH: I don't know.

Me [seeking a binary response]: Does it make me look fat?

SH: Turn around. Well, it does show your belly.

Me: Does that mean you don't like it?

SH: I don't know!

Me: I like it. I'm keeping it.

5 comments:

Queen of Crafts, Current Events, and Such. said...

I love it....Exactly how it goes down...
I got your blog off of Dr Grumpy. Thought your snarky comment was funny...I like

Laura(southernxyl) said...

Is that a pic of Beale Street?

Class factotum said...

Queen, welcome!

Laura, indeed it is.

Swami Dil said...

I too found you on Dr. Grumpy. Now, here's someone who has an eye for the humour in everday life situations, I thought..............Love the exchanges with SH!!!

Class factotum said...

Thanks, Swami! I am lucky to be married to a man who gives me so much material.