Thursday, December 02, 2010
Chats du jour: Le cleanup
Housekeeping after being gone for 11 days:
1. Vacuum non-shedding Siamese cat hair from red plaid basement rug.
2. Vacuum little bits of kitty litter from red plaid basement rug. Gross.
3. Try to vacuum non-shedding Siamese hair behind sofa. Can't reach it. That will have to wait until the Annual Basement Flood, when we pull the sofa away from the wall so we can dry the carpet.
4. Clean no-shedding Siamese cat hair off bedspread, especially the little hollow by my pillow where they apparently huddled together for warmth and companionship during those long, cold days when they were abandoned.
5. Clean non-shedding Siamese cat hair out from under the bed.
6. Clean non-shedding Siamese cat hair from the garden window.
7. Clean non-shedding Siamese cat hair from the t-shirt that SH left folded on top of his dresser.