Friday, December 03, 2010

Marriage 301, Lecture 252: Trailer, etc.


Me: Just don't count on me to help you blow up the penguin.

SH: I can use my compressor.

Me: Whatever. I'm not blowing up that thing.

SH: It's going to look so great.

Me: It's going to look tacky.

SH: So? That's part of the fun - I know it's stupid. It's not like I think it's tasteful. I'm putting it up because I know it looks dumb.

Me: The motivation doesn't matter. The result is the same. It looks tacky.

SH: So?

Me: The neighbors will think it's tacky.

SH: They'll think you have a tacky husband. So what?

Me: They don't know you. They know me. They'll think I'm tacky.

SH: Too bad.

3 comments:

Jen on the Edge said...

Are we going to get to see a photo of the penguin?

Class factotum said...

Yes. That which does not kill me is blog material.

Richard in NY said...

Is it illuminated from the inside for nighttime viewing impact?