Friday, December 03, 2010

Marriage 301, Lecture 391: Not tonight, Josephine

Isn't this image offensive or at least discriminatory to those who don't know the story?

SH: Are we going to wxyz?

Me: It's late. I'm tired. What about tomorrow?

SH: But you said "[rhymes with Frozen Precipitation Job]" before.

Me: That was just to see if you could hear me. You always say you can't hear me when you're upstairs and I ask you something but whenever I say "rwFPJ," you can hear it, no matter where I am.

SH: When you say that, it's supposed to mean wxyz.

Me: Four hours ago, maybe. But now I'm tired and that was just a test of the Emergency WXYZ System.

SH: When you say that, it's supposed to mean wxyz.

Me: You're not in charge of making of the "What it means when I say 'rwFPJ'" rules.

SH: Yes I am.

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Oh boy.

I always tell my buddies that I will leave them on the spot if I'm going to get lucky.

Ha!