Thursday, January 06, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 398: Of cabbage and kings


Me: Is this Bad Cabbage?

SH: I don't know. There is a tiny spot on it.

Me: You married a Bad Cabbage user.

SH: I don't like cabbage.

Me: I know.

SH: I don't want any.

Me: I know!

SH: Why are you making cabbage if I don't like it?

Me: Why don't you shut up?

Later, after I have chopped the cabbage and fried it in bacon grease.

SH: What smells so good?

Me: The cabbage that you didn't want.

SH: But that smells really good!

Me: I know.

SH: It tastes really good!

Me: I know.

SH: Maybe the moral is that I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Me: Maybe.

SH: Or maybe it's that things fried in bacon grease taste good.

Me: Whatever. It's for me. Stay away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe SH needs to ready "Green Eggs & Ham"....White Chocolate