Sunday, February 27, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 650: The universal remote


SH: I'm going to start a blog. Then you won't have to see all my posts on facebook.

Me: Sweetie, I wasn't going to tell you this, but I've blocked you on facebook for now.

SH: What? You've blocked me?

Me: I want out of all the political stuff. I need some distance.

SH: You've blocked me?

Me: I'm trying to have a peaceful, politics-free weekend. That's all I want. Just some peace.

SH: I can't believe you've blocked your own husband!

4 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I've blocked all my in-laws for stress-inducing political comments.

Sayya26 said...

wow :o i can't believe u blocked him either! :p

Class factotum said...

I have hidden his posts for now because I really and truly do not want to argue about this issue. It's easier for me if I don't see what he writes or the articles he links to.

TosaGuy said...

I've done the same with my lefty friends. However, most of them have now become bored with the issue.