Sunday, March 06, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 554: Danger

SH: I've been thinking.

Me: [Uh oh]

SH: About something.

Me: [Oh great he wants a divorce]

SH: And I've come to realize that you were right.

Me: What? About what?

SH: About the laundry. You know how I complained that I didn't like my clothes and towels dried on the clothesline because it makes them rough?

Me: Yes.

SH: But you're right. They do smell better. I miss that smell.

Me: Wait. Let me get something for you to sign that I was right.

SH: You're right about a lot of things! Just not politics.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I usually put the towels in the dryer for a short time and then hang on the line. Or, that is, I used to, before I moved to the fancy high rise. Now I have to sneak up to the roof in the early dawn with select laundry and hang it where the security camera won't see it. Nothing like that smell... nature's perfume.

Class factotum said...

Lindy, stealth drying? Oh dear. Watch out for the po-po.