Sunday, March 13, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 563: Mr Romance


SH [after canceling our movie plans for the second night in a row because he is a Revolutionary now and The Revolution comes first, bless his heart]: So maybe - we could [wxyz]?

Me: I don't know. What are you going to do to make me happy?

SH: I put the penguin* away and I scooped the cat litter. So what else can I do?

Me: I just ate two of your Oreos. And I scraped the middle out.

SH: What? My Oreos?

Me: You asked what you could do to make me happy.

SH: You should have kept those weird Oreos you got at Target and just eaten those.


* At least it was deflated and sitting inside the living room. Some of our neighbors are still turning on their outdoor Christmas lights. People. It's Lent.

2 comments:

TosaGuy said...

Looks like you have an opportunity to teach him about a collective bargaining from a different perspective.

Class factotum said...

I already asked him if he'd heard of "Lysistrata."