Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 943: It's an engineer thing, I wouldn't get it


After I have returned from a two-hour cake decorating class.

SH: I haven't gotten much done on the taxes.

Me: I thought that's what you were going to do while I was gone.

SH: I've been working on figuring out how to export the numbers stored in your phone. [Because I, in my gold-digger fashion, am upgrading to a smart phone so when I am in the grocery store and see detergent on sale, I can go to the google and look at the ads for the other stores to see if they have a better deal. Or, if I am at the Divine Consign Spring Sale, I can go to the google to see that Hobo is indeed a legitimate purse brand that uses leathah for its products and grab that cute red bag for only $18. Without the smart phone, I would have to go home, google "Hobo," and then return the next day only to find that someone else had already bought the purse.]

Me: But why? I said I could do it manually.

SH: But it's more fun than working on taxes.

No comments: