Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 637: He could be having an affair*


SH: I'll be gone this Saturday. And then the last weekend this month [at his Viva La Revolucion meeting]. And then you'll be at your mom's in May.

Me: Yes.

SH: So it's your fault we're not getting to spend enough time together?

Me: Obviously.

SH: It could be worse.

Me: How?

SH: I could spend every single weekend working on the Corvair and taking it to shows.

Me: Except you wouldn't expect me to talk about it.


* With another woman. Or, as my friend Jeff points out, he could have become a model train enthusiast. I guess politics is not the worst thing that could happen to SH.

3 comments:

Tish Jett said...

I hope someone is paying you for your writing. You are absolutely lol hilarious.

You need a HUGE audience.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me? tishjett@yahoo.com

I have a question for you.

Merci par avance.

Ptolemy said...

I know someone who is a model train enthusiast... It's his ENTIRE life. A little political activism is lovely, even if it's not on YOUR side!

TosaGuy said...

I love of trains should be directed into buying stock in freight train companies. They are very profitable.