Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 629: You say extravagant, I say, "How much did you spend on wine last year?"


Me: You know, if you eat the rest of the cookies in the ziplock bag in the fridge, you don't have to leave the bag in the fridge.

SH: But I thought I might use it again for more cookies. And this way I could just not wash it.

May I note for the record that SH will use paper towels instead of rags to wipe water off the floor and has 300+ bottles of beer in the basement, but heaven forbid we lose the use of a sandwich bag (although I do wash and re-use the durable ziplocks because why not? if all they've held is lettuce or cheese, they have not been challenged) or that I throw out the trash before the can is completely stuffed full because I AM WASTING TRASH BAGS THAT COST 1.5 CENTS APIECE!

1 comment:

wildstorm said...

We reuse ziplock bags too if they have not had much more than produce in them.