Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 673: To watch or not to watch

Me: Do you want to watch the rest of that movie [that we started yesterday]?

SH: Not this afternoon.

Me: Do you want to watch it tonight?

SH: I don't think so.

Me: Do you or don't you?

SH: No. I don't want watch it.

Me: That would have been useful information yesterday [when I could have watched it by myself last night].

SH: You didn't ask me.

Me: Yes I did.

SH: You didn't ask me for a definitive answer.

Me: I did ask you for an answer!

SH: You should have pressed me.

Me: So it's my fault?

SH: Yes.

Me: Hear this. This statement applies to all questions I will ask until we die. When I ask you a question, any question, I want the definitive answer.

SH: What if I say,"I don't know?"

Me: Just make up your mind already. I'll just watch it tonight.

SH: But - you would watch it by yourself?

Me: Yes! It's due tomorrow.

SH: If you're going to watch it tonight, I might watch it with you.

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Hard to pin that man down!