Friday, August 12, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 605: A petty consistency - or inconsistency - whatever - Or, How an engineer eats corn


SH: Oh no! This cob is too big for the kettle.

Me: So use a bigger pot.

SH: That's a waste of water.

Me: Aren't you the guy who rinses my diet Dr Pepper cans before they go into the recycling? That's not a waste of water?

SH: It's because I Care.

UPDATE:

In response to Fin's comment that he break it in half:

SH: I hate breaking it in half! It breaks the pattern. I hate eating little pieces. I eat in rows. You eat mostly in circles, but somewhat randomly.

2 comments:

Fin said...

Break it in half.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Either use a bigger pot or break it in half, as Fin suggested. If he doesn't like that, then there might be no helping him. :-)