Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Marriage 301, Lecture 610: The lazy life


Me: I thought you were going to close that [old] bank account.

SH: I am.

Me: I thought you were going to do it this summer during your sabbatical.

SH: I never had any time.

Me: You had three months.

SH: I mean I never had a time where I didn't have anything else to do and was looking for something to do.

Me: Of course you had time.

SH: No, you have free time.

Me: You had three months.

SH: No, I'm not like you where you have time to read and watch movies. I was busy. I was waiting for a stretch where I was bored and needed something to fill the time.

Me: So you think the only reason I scrub the toilet is because I am bored and have run out of fun things to do?

SH: Isn't it?

2 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

And he's still alive and breathing after saying all that?

Class factotum said...

Amazingly, yes.