Friday, October 14, 2011

Marriage 401, Lecture 193: Crazy food strategy


SH: You changed the order!

Me: What are you talking about?

SH: I had those stacked with like foods on like foods. You changed it to like containers.

Me: That's because how it's supposed to be done.

SH: No! You're supposed to group like foods! I had the cream cheese cupcakes on top of the regular cupcakes and the squash soup on top of the tomatoes.

Me: What? No. Like containers.

SH: Only if you've run out of room and need to optimize space. Otherwise, like foods together makes more sense.

4 comments:

LPC said...

I feel your pain.

SH said...

You're not doing it right.

Ptolemy said...

I'm actually going to go with SH on this one! ;-)

Joy said...

Oh, I can top you both. Sometimes it's like containers, and sometimes it's like foods, depending on the containers and the foods. Always there is a right way, and it is my way.