Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marriage 401, Lecture 215: The Raisin Exception 2

After I've returned home with the dozen cupcakes I picked up with a groupon.

SH: What kind did you get?

Me: I think four Ghirardelli, two red velvet, one raspberry truffle, one carrot cake, and then different cheesecake cupcakes.

SH [opening box]: Where's the carrot cake one?

Me: Hmm. Wait. I guess I didn't get the carrot cake one.

SH: Why not?

Me: I don't know. I guess the red velvet looked better.

SH: But I like carrot cake!

Me: Oh well.

SH: Why didn't you get it?

Me: I don't know.

SH: Why didn't you get it?

Me: I don't know.

SH: Why didn't you get it?

Me: I don't know.

SH: Why didn't you get it?

Me: I don't know.

SH: Why didn't you get it?

Me: Shut up! I didn't get it because - because it had raisins in it.

SH: It did not! You're making that up as an excuse.

Me: Maybe. Maybe not. You don't know.

No comments: